Monday, August 2, 2010

Pick-Me-Ups

Last week I asked Mamas to submit their favorite pick-me-ups. Here they are:

  • My favorite pick-me-up is Naptime!!!!!  I have a few minutes to myself .... I can get a few things done, or watch one of MY shows, and eat what I want!!!  Plus, it's quiet!!!!! --Sherry
  • A caramel frappucino...preferably starbucks but I'll take a Mickey D's one.  Makes my day when I have had a long day and my husband brings me one! --Dana
  • Exercise is the best mood altering activity for me right now.  If only I could manage to lose some weight...sigh... --Martha
  • I just LOVE it when my son says, "Mommy, I just love you all the time!"  It just makes my day and all the frustrations melt away! --Sherry
  • around 3pm- cup of freshly ground coffee and one 1 or 2 pieces of realllly good chocolate.--Gini
  • Homemade iced coffee!!!! --Liska
  • I love seeing my adult children passing along words I told them to the third generation. --Edna Ellison (author of Mommy Pick-Me-Ups!

Mama Question: What can you add to this list?


No comments: